Grid connected photovoltaic systems
Grid connected photovoltaic systems up to 1 MW are 6th category construction in accordance with SDA and are not subject to commissioning, which significantly reduce time and cost expenses to their construction and connection with the grid.
Neccesery documents to obtain a construction permit:
- Title deed;
- Sketch of the property;
- Design visa;
- Constructive position;
- Statement of an electrical engineer;
- Statement for connection issued by the relevant ERA.
How is the terms of accession obtained?
Position for grid access is first and the most important step in construction of photovoltaic plant. In accordance with your investment intention grid connected plant could be:
- produce and sale to electricity company (up to 30 kWp you can use feed in tariff ),
- for own consumption and sale only not used energy
- only for your own consumption.
To receive position for grid access to relevant electricity company is necessarry to do aplication include foolow information:
- construction deadline
- Modules information;
- Nominal power;
- Additional technical power in accordance with project.
To application form is attached:
- Ownership document or notarized contract include building.
- Certificate or sketch certifying that the object is in urbanized territory.
- Document certified for powered building in city construction borders.
- Visa for design.
ERA can ask additional information or documents. The procedure ends with document with conditions for grid join which must be followed for design.
We have experience with construction of such grid systems and we can assist you if you want to invest in such system.