Advantages of mono-crystalline and polycrystalline photovoltaic modules (PV)
- Proved technology of the modules with more than 30 years of life.
- The absence of moving parts and the usage of weather-resistant materials in PV production, reduces maintenance to a minimum.
- They function without additional fuel as they use inexhaustible source of energy – the Sun.
- They can produce electricity practically everywhere in the world.
- Through PV we obtain ecologically clean electricity thus reducing the carbon dioxide emissions, which is one of the gases causing the greenhouse effect.
- The Photovoltaic technology is a dynamically developing market in most countries worldwide.
- Quick return investment – subsidized buyback of Solar electricity.